Monday, March 18, 2013

OWH Sketch #164

Today I had to shovel snow. Did I make a cup of hot chocolate when I came in? NOPE ... I beelined it to my scraps of paper and made this card. Lately I've missed a few Operations Write Home sketch challenges. The sketches are always awesome but my timing just doesn't work out. After a girl shovels snow she doesn't care about her responsibilities so much. She just wants to do something fun and happy. TA!! DA!! 

Since the paper has a distressed look I used the swiping technique on my stamp.


Here's the sketch ... what will you make with it? I'll be watching for you over at OWH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Get out of the city-- where oh where is this stamp from??? I must add it to my collection-- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwhhh...love the colors! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete