Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mission Possible - For Always

It's that time again!!! I have one more set of Mission Possible kits from the current Idea Book for you to pre-order in July and put together in August. The new Close To My Heart Idea Book hits the streets on August 1st. Things will be different.

I'm so excited to show you what came together when I started cutting up the For Always paper pack. Of course there are three cards ($5) in one kit and two layouts ($10) in the other. Black and White always looks so cool BUT I was only able to go colorless on one of the items!! (and I'm not exactly sorry about it - lol) This is a VERY flexible paper collection which will be available until at least the end of the year.

Mission Possible Cards ... 3 cards ... $5
Are you ready?? Here are the cards. I had a little photography fun and took things out to where the flowers are. When you pre-order the card kit all of the supplies you need to make all three of these cards are in your kit for $5. There's no limit to the number of kits you can pre-order. Did you notice how often I'm saying pre-order?? That's because I need to know how much paper to order to be able to make the right amount of kits. There's a process that takes a few weeks. So I ask you to let me know and send your payment by Saturday, July 27th. Thank you for your pre-order.





Mission Possible Scrapbook ... 2 layouts ... $10

Let's see what the layouts look like. When you pre-order these (by July 27th) you get everything you see here to make these two layouts except the bling flourishes. To add the swirly bling it will be an extra $6. That's a pack of these --> Sparkle Flourishes.  There are 6 flourishes in the pack for you to place anywhere you like.

It might not look like it but this layout accommodates 4x6 photos without any trimming. To see a similar version with photos on it click HERE.

To read all about the details of this layout click HERE to see an earlier blog post.
There you have it. In case you weren't paying attention before these kits are available to pre-order starting NOW until July 27th. All you have to do is contact me by phone (651) 484-4613 or send me an email to shellynemitz@gmail.com. I'll give you the information you need to send me your payment. Your kits will be ready on August 16th. If you live in my area you can come to my house for assembly. If that doesn't work you can have these kits delivered in the way that best suits you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Shelly, LOVE LOVE the layout with pink! Your very talented my Dear Friend!

    ReplyDelete