Friday, August 31, 2012

MIFYH Family Love

The blank space is for my journalling. It's private and sentimental so I wrote after this photo.





Are your kids back in school yet? We have a whole weekend left, but some of that time will be spent moving boys back to college. <Sigh>

I adore my family. Even when they aren't around it's so rewarding to pick up a scissors and make a scrapbook layout about something fun we've done together. Paper makes it all possible : )

This layout was made using the new Make It From Your Heart book that I featured a couple of weeks ago. Click on the Upcoming Events tab to see how you can make some great layouts like this too.

1 comment:

  1. Love that banner, Shelly! What a GREAT layout with the papers you chose. You will get a kick out the Damask Divas Clementine blog hop I am in tomorrow--I think I sent you an event invite on FB. I did the same layout from Jeanette's book, lol!!! Great minds sure do think alike! ;)

    ReplyDelete