Thursday, June 15, 2017

NO WORRIES Rose Blossom Blog Hop


Welcome Hoppers!! If you came from Lynn's Bungalow you have already seen something inspiring. If you're starting here make sure to click the link at the end to keep on hopping all the way through. 

We're featuring the No Worries Paper Pack and coordinating products. Last year I went to Hawaii for the first time so my plan was to use this hop as an excuse to get some layouts done. Here is the only layout I have so far. I just couldn't cover that palm tree paper!! I can't wait to make more with these papers and spectacular coordinating embellishments (Compliments and Sequins).


Here's what I'm featuring today though. It's just ONE card. But it immediately goes into my list of the top ten cards I've ever made. That's not a real list but if I made one this would be on it.


I had to take this cutie outside to get the full effect. When I was in Hawaii my favorite part was the lush greenery. When we drove along the ocean coastline I looked into the jungle on the opposite side of the car! I wanted to stop and take photos of all the plants. Of course you can't stop on those curvy mountainous drives. So those photos don't exist. My yard is kind of reminding me of that beauty right now on a much smaller scale.


Here's a close up of our hula bear.


I dug through a variety of older stamp sets to make this card and I had to use that hibiscus sticker from the retired Calypso complements. BUT you can get this bear stamp with coordinating thin cuts right now and all of the materials used for this card. I made the grass skirt with the White Burlap Ribbon. It can be pulled apart for this fun skirty effect.


Here's one last shot to give you the 3D effect of all this. No foam tape needed! What about those No Worries Sequins though? A little woodgrain and neutrals to match so many things beyond your No Worries projects. I use three different PML cards from the paper pack to make this card. The only thing that might be missing is sunglasses!!

In my opinion the No Worries Workshop Your Way is the best way to get everything necessary to create your heart out with your summer memories.

Thank you for hopping by. Please go see what Kim Hill has made for you. It's bound to be something you want to copy. That's what I think when I see here work. She's so creative.

7 comments:

  1. cool layout! the card is just adorable! I need to steal that idea (i mean lift) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! Your card is just wonderful--I love your hula bear. She really made me smile today. Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paper is perfect for your photos. Beautiful! That card is over-the-top cute! I can't believe you made that hula skirt out of ribbon, how clever! It definitely belongs in the top ten list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Can't wait to see Hawaii pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layout and card are both so pretty, but that bear is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the layout turned out Shelly. That card has over the top cuteness written all over it. Love it! You always think of the cutest things to create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness!!! That card is fantastic!!! That bear just makes me smile! And your layout is lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete