Saturday, July 15, 2017

Stampaganza Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stampaganza Blog Hop where we feature stamp sets galore. 


 I can't wait to see what the other Rose Blossoms have prepared with just cardstock, stamps and a few embellishments. A blog hop is a great big circle of creations. You may have started here or come from Marg's Blog. Either way, keep on hopping by clicking on the links on the end of each blog.

Why do we buy the stamps we do? Because we see something we want to make. That's how it works for me anyway. Here's the very first stamp set that caught my eye in the current catalog. 

AND here's an amazing layout in the catalog featuring that set.


Here's my version. I made my own patterned paper for the background pieces and the strips on the side. I love working with just cardstock. It reminds me of my scrapbooking beginnings.


Here are a couple of close ups to see the details.




I used seven different stamp sets to make this. The one I showed you and those at the bottom of this post. I truly appreciate that you stopped by today. 

Now hop on over to Morgan's Blog to see something fantastic!! 



Here are all the stamps sets I used to create this layout.













8 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how many stamp sets you used on this layout! This layout is fun, fabulous, well-designed, and from the moment your eye hits the page, it is all about the photo. How wonderful this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS! I love everything about this page! Every stamp and paper selection frames your pictures and journaling just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder your fingers were covered in ink! I'm not only taken by the sheer number of stamp sets used, but your color selections are amazing! All that color and texture yet your photos remain the focal point. One of your best Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts! I love seeing different ways you can use the same stamp set, and the leaves on both pages stand out so differently, but work so perfectly on each layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout, Shelly! I love yours even more than the original! Looove the leaves and your clever border! Your color choices are beautiful and so soothing! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, you used sooo many stamps and it looks great! I love how you lifted this but made it your very own. I love the use of those little sentiments stamped on that side piece. I am going to lift that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful layout, Shelly! I love that you used the Idea Book for motivation. It's a great example to show your customers how easy it is to do that when you are in need of some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete