Monday, December 1, 2014

Making Up For Lost Time

Can you believe it's December? It has happened sooooo fast. Just 31 days and we will be accidentally writing 2014 on our checks. Yes, if you're reading this and you're under 30, we still write checks.

November passed so quickly that I only managed to get ONE blog post out there. YIKES!! Who wants to visit a blog like that? I am going to make you a promise ... there will be MORE than one blog post in December. HaHa! I have to make promises that I'm sure to be able to keep.

There's so much to tell you about Close To My Heart right now. BUT, I know you barely read through all of these words so I'm offering you a picture. They say it's worth a thousand words.

 
If you have been looking through your Annual Inspirations you may not recognize these products. That's because there's a new kid on the block for just four months. His name is Seasonal Expressions and he just went live today. All of the products you see here are located in that gem of  a catalog. One amazing tidbit about BOTH catalogs is that starting December 2 you will receive both catalogs FREE when you order on my website. So start shopping right here --> SHOP.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to tell you some other amazing things going on in December.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment