Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Deal of the Decade

Close To My Heart is offering you an unlimited number of C and D sized stamp sets for $10 each with a $50 purchase. When you place your order on my website a whole list of stamps that you can purchase at that price will show up for you to choose from. AND you can choose as many of them as you like ... at $10 each. That's a huge savings.
 
 
As if that's not exciting enough I'm adding a little something special of my own.
 
1 - Order $100 or more and you will receive a FREE paper pack of your choice from me.
2 - Order $50 or more and receive a FREE M-sized stamp set of your choice from me.
3 - Every order placed in December qualifies for a drawing that I'm holding in early January. I'll be giving away 2 FREE ink pads (your choice of color) and 2 rolls of shimmer trim (your choice of color). Plus I have a special surprise coupon for a discount on a future purchase.
 
You will receive one ticket in the drawing for every $10.
 
I REALLY like to give things away
so I hope lots of you will take time to place an order on my website.
 
Don't forget that every order placed on my website qualifies for FREE Idea Books.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment