Monday, November 3, 2014

Studio J Anniversary Party

Studio J is five years old. For the entire month of November EVERY layout is $5. And if that's not enough ... Close To My Heart is giving out a variety of prizes over the course of the month.


The best place to read ALL of the details is to go to my website by clicking right HERE.
To get started on your own Studio J layouts if you don't have an account click HERE.

Of course I love a good giveaway. YOU could be one of the Lucky 5 who wins an album. That would be awesome. Maybe you'll receive one of the surprises that come with every 5th order. Of course it's fun to win. I sure hope I do BUT ...

$5 per layout people!! That's a prize for all of us!!

I will be setting the first three Wednesdays in November aside to work on my own layouts. YOU are invited to come be with me and work together. I'm happy to meet you at a coffee shop or set you up with Studio J at my house. Let me know that you want to join me with an email to shellynemitz@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment