Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Rainy Day

It's blustery and rainy outside my house today. So?  Make a SPLASH!


All through September I'm using the mini stamps from the FREE #30yearsofhappy stamp set that you can receive with an order of $30 in stamps. In order to help you shop I've been creating with the mini stamps and featuring some of the other great stamp sets you can choose from. This stamp set is called Rainy Day and it couldn't be more perfect today. I used three mini stamps. Here's the set below. Can you spot the stamps I'm using??


Here's Rainy Day ... Click to see it on my website.

If you've been following along. I'm sweetening this terrific deal by giving you a 1x1 inch block with an order of $50 that includes this adorable mini stamp set. You can order through me directly or go straight to my website. I'll mail you the block.

Get out there and make a splash today no matter how you're feeling or what the weather. You can "be happy" and add a whole lot of sunshine to the world around you.

1 comment:

  1. Well, look at that splash!! You do a GREAT job with your spray pen!!

    ReplyDelete