Sunday, September 14, 2014

#30yearsofhappy Blog Hop

It's so exciting to be part of a Blog Hop. In fact, it's so exciting that I made two different kinds of things because I just love this #30yearsofhappy stamp set. If you came from Violets and Sunshine with Kimberly Hill then you've surely see something wonderfully creative. 

If you're starting at my blog then you need to know that Close To My Heart is offering a FREE stamp set during the month of September with every $30 in stamp sets purchased. I love these little stamps but there's only one way you can have them ... you have to purchase other stamps. In order to help you I've been highlighting a variety of stamp sets on this blog and I will continue through the end of the month. Just call me your shopping assistant. 

Today I'm showing you three stamp sets at once because if you choose one B sized set, one D sized set and one M sized sets you'll qualify for the FREE set. This page uses exactly that combo along with the FREE set!! This is all cardstock and stamping.



D1544
B1467
M1033


All of the background papers you see here are created with stamps. In case you're thinking I stamped one little stamp after another here's a picture of the stamps all clumped together on one block. It dawned on me in the middle of the creative mess to take this picture so excuse it's lack of cleanliness!! I think the day I discovered this fun CTMH tidbit the angels did a little singing. I'm just a big fan of this kind of fun because I know I've created something unique this way. What do you think?




If you're a card creator ... watch this. Here's "It's Your Day" on the page above.



AND here it is again on a card, enhanced with one of those adorable mini stamps.


I really like to think of these mini stamps as sidekicks to go with all of my other stamps. 
Here's more from You Mean the World to Me.




Thank you for popping in to see what I've been creating with #30yearsofhappy.

Off you go to Lynn's Bungalow. We don't see what others are creating any sooner than you do, but I'm positive that Lynn has made something spectacular with these little stamps.



14 comments:

  1. Awesome Shelly! The combination of "you mean the world to me" and #30yearsofhappy stamp sets are genius! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowie! What wonderful projects!!! Again, you did an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Love how you help us shop. Your pairing of stamp sets is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shelly! I love your combination of stampsets and your color choices. You're super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to showcase the stamp set! You have such great variety! Love your scrapbook page and your cards! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were right about needing to tune in! You used that little flower alone in THREE different ways! LOVE the pattern paper you created! Super show of #30!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your combination of stamps Shelly. You are so creative and so enjoy your Blog. Super cute Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout and cards, and what an awesome idea showing how you can combine the stamp sets you could purchase with the free stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creative and amazing!!! These are awesome Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cuteness!! Great everything Shelly 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great ideas. I love the stamp cluster on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh for the love of background stamping! Love your creative take on these awesome stamp sets. Wishing you a Blessed Autumn!

    ReplyDelete