Friday, September 5, 2014

For a REALLY Great Job

Yesterday I showed you some little notes you can make using the Great Job stamp set and the FREE 30 Years Of Happy set being offered by CTMH. While the stamps and inks were out on the table I couldn't help but make one more BIG card. I stamped this full image and got out my markers.


Then what?? It only makes sense to attach this to a card. AND for an added surprise I made an easel card. So ... your student can put this up where all of the studying takes place.


Keep coming back. So far I've only used 6 of the 30 stamps and I expect to use them all before this month is over. I have a whole notebook full of plans and ideas.

Make sure to read the post from yesterday to see a special offer I'm adding to this already great one.
To see more about either of these stamps click on the link above to go straight to my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment