Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Found It

Generally I refuse to choose a favorite anything. I have a variety of top 3 lists, but not anything I'd call my absolutely above and beyond everything else favorite. You might catch me saying, "this is my favorite paper pack ... today."

I didn't think I could ever choose a favorite product in the current Idea Book but I think I found it.  Nope, it's not the Cricut Artiste (which I adore). It's not a particular stamp set or paper pack. My favorite item is new. It's the Make It From Your Heart how to book. I can call it my favorite because it helps me get the most out of all of the other products in the book. Yes, I already have all of the other CTMH how to books, which I also love. BUT this book is affordable and manageable. I've already put together several layouts with a variety of products to create my own version of these great designs. Plus there are card designs too. It's the best of everything.


Combination of Canvas Shapes and the Cottage Assortment.
Here's Pattern 7 ... if you have the book, check it out. All of the papers are cut the same. Doesn't it look different?  I'm sure you could make every pattern in this book several times and no one would ever know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment