Friday, June 1, 2012

STAMPAGANZAAAAAAAAA!!





"Stampaganza" is what Close To My Heart calls a really great offer to give you a FREE stamp set for every two sets you buy. This event is going on every day in June.

Did you see the word FREE? In addition to the CTMH offer I'm giving away 3 packs of 10 cards. That's something else FREE!! You could be the winner!! To celebrate Stampaganza I'll be featuring a different CTMH stamp set each day this month. In order to do that I'll be making LOADS of cards. I'm sure I could put them to good use, but it's fun to share.

Come back to see exactly how you can enter this great drawing. I'm still working out the final details.

The phrase on this card comes from Card Chatter-Sympathy
(not the Angel Sent set featured here)







Today the stamp set featured is Angel Sent. If you click on the name you can see the full set on my website. This set is only $6.95 (plus tax & shipping). 



All of these cards were made using this Operation Write Home sketch. Click on the link below to see what they made using the same sketch.

See other cards using this sketch here.

No comments:

Post a Comment