Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blogging ... Yes, MAYbe or MAYhem??

May is almost one week old & I can't help wondering if I will ever be able to keep up a blog during one of the craziest months of the year. If you've been reading since the beginning you know that this is a blog about paper ... not just creating with it. It's seems like I won't be able to get out my crafty supplies for a few weeks with all of the things going. BUT, my desire is to blog about the paper that I'm surrounded by in the meantime. So ... for the curious. Please check in throughout May. For those who want to see something astounding ... I hope your life is as busy as mine.

Here's a little random cricut cut out that I plan to glue to something else later today : )  Check back to see what happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment