Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lemonade

They say ... "if life gives you lemons you should make lemonade".  I'm always a big fan of making the most of your situation. Recently I received some lemons when my computer disk drive crashed. The good news is that I have a computer that's like brand new now. The bad news is that the over 10,000 pictures that I did have backed up have to be loaded back in. I'm starting with the most current and going backwards. So far I have 2012 back. 

The lemonade is that my files are going to be organized beyond recognition. I'm not doing anything with the older photos until I'm up to date with January - April. The most delicious lemonade is that I have Studio J to help me. I just placed an order for 10 layouts ... yippee skippy !!!

Here are some of my favorite layouts from the order I placed today.




1 comment: