Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Convergence ...

The transition from Autumn to Christmas has it's own set of challenges. It's especially hard to get inspired without snow on the ground. BUT I got the Thanksgiving dishes put away and the tree is up. It looks like the shift has occurred. Today I put my holiday meter on tilt as I attempt to make "love cards" for Operation Write Home. If they get 5000 cards by December 10th Archway will send cookies to our troops.  It's worth a little holiday confusion. Families are giving up more than I can imagine to protect and defend.

Join me and make a Valentine or two yourself. All of the information you need to send the cards is posted on the OWH website. I'll be heading to the post office first thing Monday morning. So if you have a card or two to slip in with mine I'd be happy to mail yours too. Let me know asap if that's what you're planning to do. Just leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment