Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Cricut Sampler - Rose Blossoms Blog Hop

Here we are with our mid-month Rose Blossoms Blog Hop. We're teaming up to show you what our fantastic Cricut cartridges can do. Pleeeeeeeeeease be aware that we can't possibly cover the amazingness of these cartridges in just one blog hop. This is a smidgen of their greatness.

If you came from Marg's Marvelous Blog then you're right on track. If you're starting right here that will work. Just make sure to hop all the way through so you don't miss anything.


In my zeal for all things Cricut I thought I would create one project for each of the retiring cartridges we're highlighting. Realism set in pretty fast so I chose to show off three cartridges on one layout. This is the first time I've ever been thankful for my box that says "needs embellishing". I pulled out this layout that had only photos and paper and had a BLAST cutting and pasting all of this Cricut goodness. It's a little crazy but just enough!!


Guess what I like?? A LOT!! Did you say flowers? You nailed it! All of the flowers you see here are from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I could cut and play with those flowers all day long. How awesome would it be to cut and play all day long?

THIS circle of flowers is SO much fun to play with.



THIS border of flowers is ALSO a blast.  Thank You CTMH for offering the Art Philosophy Cricut collection. Why does it have to go away? I don't know but I urge you to get your own before it does. It's probably my favorite.


How about this title? I love a good mix and match title.  I used the letters from the Artiste and the Art Philosophy cartridge to make this one. I mixed and matched so much that I'm just now noticing that I glued the "i" backwards. Most of you never would've noticed but for those of you who would ... oops, I know.


You've see the flowers and the title. Did you notice the images? There's a clock & scissors (Artiste), and a camera (Artfully Sent).

I thought I was going to make my border Juniper colored before I changed my mind to Kraft. You can't let those extra Cricut cuts go to waste. My scissors looked so lonely there before I figured this out.
Artfully Sent may seem like it's just for cards but I use it for scrapbooking elements all the time. There are some VERY unique images there. If you have an Explore you can pick and choose just parts of a cut that you want to use. This camera was part of a card but I isolated it to cut only the camera. Because what's scrapbooking without a camera?


 I'm so happy when one page of a layout can stand alone. This page by itself has everything. Well, everything except that wonderful flower border!!

Thank you so much for stopping today. Please keep hopping to see what the Kreatively Klever Kim has created for you today. I can't wait to see it myself.



7 comments:

  1. So much fun in one layout! You did an awesome job combining the three cartridges, and making an incredible layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelly, I love your idea of scrapbooking the scrapbooking! The title, with the clock is very clever. I am in love with the Kraft flower border and how you layered all those flowers, crazy good! and just the right amount!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much to appreciate about this layout. Like you, I really love a mix-match title and this one is so clever and fun! Just the fact that you did a layout about you and your love of paper is really cool. Thanks for the close-ups because those flowers are amazing! No need to lock you in a room ... you'll never tire of scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, this layout is beyond adorable!! All of those tiny flowers are precious and perfect!! This is a fabulous keepsake page-- well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I love all your scrapbook pages but you've outdone yourself! It's so fun.. Fun page subject, fun composition, fun base page choice and fabulous showcasing of all the cartridges. And I'm so glad you put in all the close up pictures of your page details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a whole lotta Cricut goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete