Saturday, February 14, 2015

ABC Blog Hop - D

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!  For this hop we will be featuring the letter D. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as her D element will be featured in her post. If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy

If you came from Lauren Moore's Blog then you're on the right track! 




For the letter D I'm turning to some recent Studio J creations. We went to Denver! I use Studio J for ALL of our vacation photos now. Why? Because I take so many pictures and I want to include them in some sort of orderly way. So I do things like putting all kinds of similar things together on a layout like ... Denver Dining. Pictures in restaurants are rarely interesting. BUT the memories of being together with a list of places we ate is part of every vacation layout series.




How about Downtown Denver?



Most of my vacations are with my family, but every now and then I have a little getaway by myself. In this case I went to Disneyland so it works for our D hop. Another reason I wanted to feature this layout is because with Studio J it was easy to Duplicate for my two friends. I made one and ordered three. How awesome is that for getting scrapbooking finished in a snap!!


If you haven't visited Studio J in awhile there's no better time than right now! Your Christmas pictures don't have to wait any longer. CTMH has made exclusive layouts that are all completely ready for you to drag and drop your pictures. These layouts will go away on February 28th and then you'll have to make your own. Don't miss this awesome opportunity.

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog today. 

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S Blog Hop is Darlys. In case you get lost along the way or just want to start at the very beginning …go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

8 comments:

  1. Great layouts! I so love Studio J for some of my layouts as it makes so easy to complete projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Studio J too I did 8 2 page layout one night using the Yuletide carol express collection you talked about! I love your idea of doing a page with the restaurants on it, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME Studio J layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Wonderful layouts. You make it look so easy. I'm convinced, I do need to produce more Studio J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layouts! Great use of Studio J!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! I want to go to Denver now! Love that Studio J and the versatility that it affords! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete