Saturday, October 19, 2013

T - Ten, Twenty, Thirty

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter T. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their T element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Cat Scrapping then you're on the right track!
For the letter T we're going to take a look at what you can do TEN minutes at a time. YES ... I used a stop watch and each of these steps really only took ten minutes to accomplish. If you added the time it took me to make up my mind ... well that's the time consuming part of any activity. So when I say ten minutes it was all action.
 
Here's what I started with ... some pictures, the new Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack and a layout idea from the Magic Pattern Book.
 
 
After I cut up the paper and glued it down I had the layout below. If you have the Magic book you'll notice that I made the layout upside down. I love that about Close To My Heart patterns, they're very flexible. For ten minutes of time this is a pretty fantastic layout.


With my next ten minutes of time (that's where the twenty comes from) I took out the Dimensional Elements that co-ordinate with this paper pack. Take a look at the difference a few doo dads make. I love how they filled in the space to the left.


With the next ten minutes I brought out the bling and a little bakers twine. Bling always adds the best finishing touches. You'll see some CTMH Sparkles and Silver Shimmer Trim. Plus I used the bakers twine from the Ruby Mini Medley Pack.

 
Here are a couple of close ups of the sparkle and shine!!
 



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Catherine at Cat Scrapbooking.

For this hop it's just the two of us so you probably won't get lost along the way ... :)


3 comments:

  1. Love that you break up the process so no matter what your level of scrapbooking it's not so overwhelming. Thats what makes you a scrapbook superstar Shelly! :) And an amazing teacher

    ReplyDelete