Saturday, September 28, 2013

S is for EVERYTHING


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter S. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their S element will be featured in their post. If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Amber's blog ~  Scrapper's Therapy.

If you came from Scrappy Therapy with Linda Norman then you're on the right track!



S is for Everything!! In the world of paper creating you can't turn around without running into an S word. That actually turned into a problem. Of course I wanted to make the ultimate something to show you but I had soooooo many options. In the end I ran out of time and made this card. 
 
 
 
S is for Speedy ... when you run out of time you have to work fast!
S is for Spray Pen ... all of that splatter was added to this entirely card stock card with one of my favorite go to items. Two little spritzes and done. Check it out HERE.
S is for Sweet Leaf ... that's the name of the color green in this card.
S is for Scallop Border Punch ... just got the new scallop punch from Close To My Heart. This could become another go to item!! Check it out HERE.
S is for Stamp ... of course I stamped the sentiment and some of the flowers.
S is for Special ... I stamped with this month's CTMH special stamp set called You Are My Happy. It's a triple set with sooooo much more than what you see here. It's only $10 too. Go HERE to find out more.
S is for Simple ... in order to be speedy you gotta keep it simple. I limited myself to ONLY pink flowers in just one shape. You can probably tell there was no real rhyme or reason to how they're attached. You can call the Scattered.
S is for Sparkle ... you can never go wrong with a little bling of some sort. The sparkly gems in the center of the flowers add some great texture. They're a great value. Pick up a pack HERE.
S is for Scraps ... no 12x12 pieces of cardstock were harmed in the creation of this card.
S is for Silver ... that little "smile" flower was the initial inspiration for this card. This is another great new CTMH product. Check it out HERE. You get a dozen adorable little charms in the pack.

That's a lot of S words. If you think about it for awhile you'll probably discover even more. Thanks for hopping by to take a look/

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Amber at Scrapper's Therapy

Here's the whole hop ...

1. Amber La Mons ~  Scrapper's Therapy
2. Catherine Nowak ~ Cat Scrapbooking
3. Shalana Glass ~ Scrappin with Shalana
4. Lisa Kmiec ~ Lisa's Stamping and Scrapping Spot
5. Linda Norman ~ Scrappy Therapy
6. Shelly Nemitz ~ Just One Piece

6 comments:

  1. I love all your S's! Your spray pen gave me inspiration for the page I was cutting out last night! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the letter "S".What a fun put me in a happy place type of card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly's Super Special! Stupedendous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love your use of the S words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, ha! That is just about everything, isn't it? Everything except the kitchen Sink! ;) Super cute card! My favorite S-word of course being the SPARKLE! Shine on, Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete