Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mission Possible - Tommy Time

The next Mission Possible kits are ready to pre-order. Everything is made with the Tommy paper pack from Close To My Heart. Everything says SUMMER ... which is finally here. In order to make these kits (either at my house or on your own) you have to contact me no later than June 26th.


CARDS
Here are the cards ... you get one of each design in a pack of three for $5. AND you can order as many as you like, no limits. Some people make four kits at a time.



 
LAYOUTS
Here are the Tommy layouts. Both layouts are in one kit. To get everything you see here (plus three flip flaps ... which aren't pictured) it's $17.


 Aren't these pinwheels the cutest? You don't even have to cut out the red and blue ones thanks to Cricut and CTMH working together to provide stamps that fit the images ... I LOVE that!!



 
 
<--- Here's a close up of the adorable embellishments that come in this kit. You can use them all for these layouts or save some for future projects. The layout shown here doesn't use them all. If you choose to skip these embellishments and the flip flaps the layout kit is $10.

Yes, these kits can be mailed. When that happens all of your pieces arrive stamped and ready to put together.

Don't forget to contact me by June 26th so you can get these kits. Send an email to shellynemitz@gmail.com or call me at 651-484-4613. You can also use my other contact info if you're a regular customer OR send me a facebook message. (Shelly Burns Nemitz) I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment