Sunday, June 30, 2013

Artbooking

If anyone asks ... the very first thing I will be ordering at full price from the Fall/Winter Close To My Heart Idea Book is the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. I have to have it NOW!!!!


What's all the fuss??? The photo above just shows you what comes with it. Wait until you see what it can do!  I'll be able to show you more when it's in my hands but for now we'll all have to drool over these pages from the Cricut handbook. The first several show Some of the images that this cartridge can cut.



























Don't those look like fun? The VERY best part is what this cartridge can do. Here's just a small sampling of pages to give you an idea. You can use just one key to make a two page layout with backgrounds, titles and picture spaces. Everything is created to scale with just one size setting!! There's a layout option shown for each key, but that's really just a start. It seems nearly infinite once you start combining all of the images!!







Are you still with me??? I'll be taking pre-orders for this cartridge in a couple of weeks. There will be a special for those who pre-order in July. It's available on August 1st to the general public. If you want to order it early you can join my team and become a consultant yourself for $49. The kit contains all NEW products. Click here on or after July 1st to order --> SIGN ME UP!!!

What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment