Monday, April 15, 2013

Heart 2 Heart Challenge Newbie

This is my first EVER post that's linked to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge. The truth of the matter is that I've been overwhelmed by all of the greatness on that blog. There are so many amazing CTMH consultants and creators out there.

This page unintentionally matches the guidelines ... "raindrops keep falling".  I didn't even know the H2H theme when I made this. AND I never really expected to show it on my blog. But, it's fun to share. It's also last week's theme, but it's all good!! Better Late Than Never is one of my favorite cliches.


I used CTMH Bitty Sparkles to make these rain drops. In order to create a little something random I literally flicked them off of the backing sheet to the paper. Wherever they landed I stuck them down. When the (partial) sheet was empty I didn't look back. The umbrellas and other colored embellishments are the complements for the Chantilly paper pack. This might be one of my favorite packs ever ... maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Shelly.... I LOVE this layout! It's so fun and colorful. I don't know that I'd be brave enough to just "flick" the bitty's, lol :) .... but truly this is one of my favorite layouts I've seen in Chantilly. I'm so glad you did decide to share it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly! Finally going through some of the other entries on H2H. I absolutely adore this layout. Please admit now that you dress your kiddos to match your papers. There is far too much evidence. Remember Flirty? I do. ;) This beautiful creation makes ME want to sing in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Congrats on being a top ten over at H2H!

    ReplyDelete