Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mission Possible ... Masculine

Men and Boys
(pre-order from January 10th - 19th)


The February Mission Possible kit  gets you  ready for some masculine situations. 
(although ... I'm likely to use some of these items for girls too)

Scrapbook Kit ... 2 layouts - $15 includes metallic marker set (or $10 with no markers)
Learn to make your own tape!! NOT completely neutral ... but added to the Color Dare weekly challenge. If you came from there ... these items are as neutral as I can get!!
The white rectangles represent photos.

Card Kit ... 3 cards - $5


All of the important details for these are listed under the MISSION POSSIBLE tab above, including how these kits can be yours and the all important pre-order period dates.



4 comments:

  1. Shelly, thanks for your entry into Color my Heart. Your masculine kit is very masculine - success! I like the layouts and cards. See you next time!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah ... I know it's a "cheat" because I used Outdoor Denim AND I made this before I read your dare. BUT I love the coincidence! Thank you for letting me enter. I can't wait to see what comes up next. I'll have more time to sit down with it.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of your MISSION IMPOSSIBLE kits! great ideas both from the marketing and crafting perspectives. And as the only female in my household...the masculine thing really appeals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for the compliments "Canadian _ Liner". Somehow masculine cards and sympathy cards are the two things that most card creators don't prefer to make. I'm hoping to help everyone I can to move forward with their projects in 2013!! Hopefully using a "spy" theme makes people feel like they're on a mission.

      Delete