Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vintage Type


Vintage Type is full of possibilities. This is my first time inking it up and the results make me smile. I used almost every stamp at least once. If I had to pick a favorite part I'd say it's the border. Close To My Heart acrylic stamps make it possible to create your own stamps by combing more than one on a block. Can you imagine if I tried to stamp all of those little circles one at a time? I'm not used to one photo scrapbook pages. In fact, I'm kind of a snob about it (it's the frugal side of me).  BUT I'll be making more pages like this than I ever want to, since I lost over 3 years of photo files ... FOREVER.  I prefer not to discuss it. Thankfully I had some pictures uploaded to various sites to print for other reasons. This is the only soccer photo I have from the season ... there's not a ball in sight. Thankfully it's a cutie.

Stamping Cricut letters once the cutting's done.
Block set up. (15 was my daughter's jersey number.)

After I peeled the main paper away.

No comments:

Post a Comment