Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Winning on Wednesday

Victory ... a new blog post three days in a row. I'm always working on something. It's mayhem everywhere you turn. Neatness in not my nature!!  In any case it makes me think ... "I can't take pictures of anything until I clean it all up". I'm getting over it. For today's post I actually just took pictures of a few things right where they were laying.

In case you haven't read it before - I loooooooooooove the Close To My Heart Exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. For this project I decided to check out the flowers that were available on the cartridge. I couldn't pick my favorite one so I cut them all in several sizes. So many possibilities ... so many.

This month you can get the cartridge FREE ... did you read that FREE!!  Check it out on my website at www.ctmh.com/shellynemitz



It's so awesome to cut ALL of the card parts using my Cricut ... everything turns out straight AND consistent.

1 comment:

  1. love these cards with the footloose paper. they look like waterlilies!

    ReplyDelete