Friday, March 16, 2012

I R O N I C

Lately it's been weird to realize that because I loooooooooooove paper so much I have
 ... a Facebook Timeline (Shelly Burns Nemitz)
... a bunch of boards on Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/shellynemitz)
... a website (www.shellynemitz.ctmh.com)
... an online photo project (http://365project.org/shellynemitz)
 ... this blog ... AND more!!!!
Yes, I said MORE. Can you believe how many electronic things I've gotten involved in??? It seems like my fingers are hovering over my keyboard more often than they're holding a scissors or a camera or a pen. It's not quite right, but I love all of my new online endeavors.  At this point I'm working on maintaining balance. I'm not sure what the next new things will be, but I'll probably wind up doing that too. Wasn't the computer supposed to help us save time?

No comments:

Post a Comment