Friday, March 30, 2012

Here Come The Cards...

If you've been following the last few days of this blog ... I'm creating with the new Dotty for You paper pack. There are so many possibilities in these 24 pieces of paper. I absolutely love these colors and their seemingly endless combinations.

It's sometimes so hard to know where to start. Instead of running off in a whole bunch of new directions I decided to look backward over what I've made in this past month. During March there was a great event at my house that involved 20 thank you notes of 5 different designs. Instead of re-inventing the wheel I took out the samples from that event and copied using these new papers and some of the same products offered at the card workshop.  The main thing I swapped out was the papers.  I had already done the design work so it was fast to make these new cards. 

You can see the new items I created below ... along with the old.







1 comment: