Monday, February 6, 2012

OK ... OK ... I'm Still Playing



I've been having so much fun cutting into my new paper packs from Close To My Heart. These papers are from Florentine. In the beginning that pack was at the bottom of my "gotta have it" list. Now I can't figure out what I was thinking.

Here's another sketch from Daisy Collins ... she's posting a different sketch every day for February. I've done them all because they're so easy to follow. When I don't have to come up with the ideas and I have a pile of supplies in front of me I love a good sketch. Thank you Daisy.

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo you have used! Very pretty paper! TFS! I am a new follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and do the same at ACreativeJourneywithMelissa dot blogspot.com. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete