Thursday, November 3, 2011

Check Out My Sign

Does anyone remember the paper flowers I was making?  Here there are ... TA!! DA!!


This adorable sign is so satisfying .... I made it all with my own two hands, a few pieces of paper AND a lot of glue. Of course my Cricut helped too. I hope you'll come and see it in person soon.

What's it for??  I'm sure glad you asked. For the next two Saturdays I'll be attending vendor fairs and sharing Close To My Heart with everyone who slows down enough for me to get their attention!! Check out the two places I'll be under the Upcoming Events tab.

I would loooooove to see you this Saturday. You can be one of the first to sign up for next year's Simply Rewards Club ... make a Thanksgiving card ... order the NEW Holiday Wishes stamp set for $5 ... or pick up some supplies on the spot.

1 comment:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I've been wanting to do some craft fairs in my area but unfortunately all of them that I've called on so far are closed to anymore add-on vendors...I waited to long to get in. But I would love to make my own banner for when I do get a chance to participate in one!

    ReplyDelete