Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blog Hoppin'

Have you ever been to a Blog Hop?  It's EASY to participate. You just click on any blog in the chain and follow along. Close To My Heart consultants have them often and some day I'm going to participate. I don't know how yet, but I'll learn.

In the meantime I'm recommending hopping around to see all kinds of amazing things created with this month's Stamp of the Month .... Cherish the Day.  You'll see nearly endless possibilities.  And once you feel like you have to have it, come back here and ORDER  : )

Click right here --> BLOG HOP and select any blog on the list to start hopping.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly, I love blog hopping. it's fun and a great way to find other blogs to follow and get creative ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually thinking of starting my own blog hop. I'll invite you to be in the line-up circle if you want?

    ReplyDelete