Monday, September 19, 2011

Passing the Test

This weekend 14 Memory Keepers tested out the directions I posted on Friday.  I'd say this simple process gets lots of inky thumbs up.

Most of the people were gathered to scrapbook, but they were willing to give up some of their time to try out my method. Yep ... they each made 9 cards out of one piece of double sided paper.  Some people "got 'er done" and finished in an hour, while others were particular about each and every detail. Everyone was dedicated to finishing because in the end we were all supporting an awesome cause.

We'll be donating over 100 cards to Operation Write Home for the month of September thanks to my sweet Memory Keeping friends.

I was going to post photos of my favorite cards and then ... well, I like all of them : ) So I'm posting some photos of the wonderful women who put their hands to work instead.









As a bonus I had the pleasure of meeting a woman who regularly receives OWH cards from her husband. When I showed her the stamp on the back she smiled and said, "Yes, that's what all of his cards say." It was heart warming to know that maybe some day one of the cards we made will find it's way back to to Minnesota after traveling across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment