Monday, August 1, 2016

PURR-FECT HALLOWEEN - August Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop

Welcome to another fun Rose Blossoms Blog Hop. Today we're showing you what you can create with the August Stamp Of The Month. If you came from Lynn's Bungalow you've certainly already seen something fun. After you take a look at the creation below make sure to hop all the way around the circle so you get to see everything in this short little hop. It's sure to inspire you.

Here's the stamp set that can be yours for only $5 with a $50 order. Cute stuff!

Is it time to think about Halloween? Yes, if you want to get all of your creative projects finished. The good news is that this set can avoid Halloween altogether if you aren't quite ready. I concentrated on the cat. I've been coloring for the past 27 days. Awhile back I posted THIS as part of the process.


After painting the cats to the sides the middle one just wouldn't come to me, so I stopped and called the cat "uncooperative".  When it came time to design something for this hop I zoomed in on the idea that the cat just may be crazy!! I started coloring more cats.



Those are all fairly "normal" cats. I was looking for something crazier!!


I tried to make a crazy cat two different times. I have a favorite card of these two. What do you think?


These cats were colored with watercolor pencil and then "painted". The coloring was fun but you never know what will happen when you start painting. Some things get better and some don't. Here's the before picture. I'm not even a cat person but this was really fun.


It was so much fun there's an envelope too!! This is a business size card in order to make lots of cats.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. The next stop is Kim Hill over at Violets and Sunshine. She is sure to have something to entertain and inspire you.








7 comments:

  1. This is just too much fun Shelly! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Shelly! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what to say.... This is simply amazing. I had trouble with this set as well, and I'm going to totally plagiarize the cats on the envelope. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Shelly! This is such a cute and FUNNY card. I giggled when I saw it, plus I love the little cats peeking in on the envelope too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. for not being a cat person you really came up with some great colors for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these cats are adorable! Your coloring is fantastic - I really love the calico!

    ReplyDelete