Friday, July 8, 2016

Retro Sketches #221


BLOBS ... That's what I like to paint with my watercolors when stamps are involved. I'm not so great at staying in the lines so I guess a little bit about where the stamps might go and paint a blob. Then after the blobs dry I wind up with something like this ...


I've been trying to color a little bit every day with some sort of medium. This set of blobs is from the third day and the results make me so happy that I made a card using sketch #221 with Retro Sketches.


YES ... this is the strangest combination of colors I've ever used as I dug through my various paper scraps. BUT I really love it for some reason in all it's weirdness. I hope my hubby likes it too when it winds up on his pillow some day. Love notes can even be written on cactus cards!


Thank you for stopping by today.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches.

    ReplyDelete