Tuesday, July 1, 2014

TEAM ... rah!! rah!! rah!!

Sports have never been my friend. I haven't played a team sports for over 40 years. BUT I am on four spectacular teams now as a Close To My Heart consultant and I'd love to have you join MINE!! I love playing on these creative teams because paper is my friend.

Click right --> HERE. At that spot on my website you can purchase one of the two consultant kits you see below. Once you make the purchase you'll become one of my Pretty Pieces Team. When you go to my website you  can see all of the details of what comes in your new consultant kit. Or just gaze at these photos!! There's a lot to look at ... more than $350 in product for only $99.



Why are there two different kits? One is for those who concentrate on cards and the other is for scrapbooking. Isn't that genius??? You can choose between two kits based on what your first love is.

Today is a GREAT day to get started!! WHY?

If you sign up today you can start ordering from CTMH as soon as you're official. 
Consultants get perks like that!!
I have already ordered from the new Annual Inspirations book three times today!!

You will receive a 22% discount on every order and the opportunity to get a higher discount plus FREE product as your monthly order total increases.

There's a consultant ONLY special in the month of July!

You are under no obligation to continue to be part of CTMH once your kit arrives.

You can order the Stamp of the Month out of order depending on what you like best.

There's an amazing online office with resources galore.

You will be part of all the teams I'm a part of and we will ALL help you ... especially me.
Pretty Pieces (I will be your main contact to answer all of your questions)
Rose Blossoms with the terrifically creative and sweet Brenda Rose.
Pacemakers with the long time experience and expertise of Karen Pedersen. 
(who is also VERY sweet & creative).
Close To My Heart ... all consultants are one big team. I love my CTMH friends all over the country.

Those are just a few of the perks!!

If you have questions before you take the leap contact me at shellynemitz@gmail.com OR on Facebook.  (Click on the work Facebook to get to my business page)

Can't wait to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment