Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Retirement Party!!!

Kim Salmela
July has hit it's halfway mark. AND truthfully I've been very focused on the what is coming on August 1st with Close To My Heart.

BUT we're going to have to say good-bye to some terrific product that will no longer be available after this month is finished. Here's a look at some amazing cards made by my Rose Blossom Sisters using the Jubilee Paper Pack, one of the wonderful paper packets we will no longer be able to order after July 31st. Every paper packet that's retiring also has coordinating stickers, assortments and other fun elements. The cherry badge on Kim's card is from the Jubilee Assortment.

Barb Manske-Lamaere
 
Mary Newman ... http://thepixiedustplayground.blogspot.com/


 In order to encourage you to place one last order from the current product I'm offering you the opportunity to get FREE items from the new book as a retirement gift!

Here's how it works ... for every $20 you order from the current product and you will be entered into a drawing to be the hostess for this Retirement Party. If you are chosen you will be able to pick your FREE products from the items coming out in August. If there are enough orders there will be multiple winners!!

You can order directly through me OR use my website to place your order by clicking HERE or on the picture to the right that says "shop now". When you shop on my website make sure you're order is included in the Retirement Party that's listed. These orders will ship directly to your home.

If you're wondering how you can make some terrifically creative friends to swap cards with contact me to ask about joining my Pretty Pieces team. shellynemitz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment