Friday, April 11, 2014

Box Card Banquet

For several weeks I've been "threatening" to create a box card and then teach my customers how to make it. These adorable cards are all the rage.  My own version is FINALLY a reality. I can't wait to share this with anyone who wants to learn how.



If you want to come to the Pretty Pieces Cafe (my house) and make this card for yourself please check it out under "Banquet".

IN OTHER NEWS ...
This card alone is an awesome reason for you to consider signing up to be a Close To My Heart consultant. For the month of April you can get a FREE Close To My Heart exclusive Cricut Cartridge with the purchase of the $99 consultant kit. That's about $400 worth of product!! I used both the Art Philosophy AND the Artiste cartridge for all of the little inserts for this card.

If you want that FREE cartridge NOW ... sign up by clicking right here!!! You would become part of my Pretty Pieces team and I would love to have you.

Any questions? Contact me at shellynemitz@gmail.com




2 comments: