Saturday, December 28, 2013

Z - Zebra

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter Z. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has
chosen as her Z element will be featured in her post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy 

If you came from Jen's Creative Classroom then you're on the right track!


Can you believe this???? A full year of posting about the letters of the alphabet about twice a month. AND this Just One Piece blog never missed a single one! That's an accomplishment of major proportion for me. I'm so thankful for this blog hop to keep me on my toes every couple of weeks. This will be my final post with the ABCs. You can check out all of the other letters by clicking on the label ABC to the right.

OK … so Z is for a lot of things. No, really it is. For this blogger Z stands for Zebra.

I've been wanting to do two different things since I got my Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. First I've been wanting to make a card out of a scrapbooking overlay cut. AND second I've been wanting to use this cool zebra pattern. So… that's what I have for you. The zebra scrapbooking cut made into a card. I'm not saying this is a Valentine, since we're barely past Christmas. BUT it's definitely a love card.

Here's the question … Do you cut the overlay out of white and put on a black background??


OR do you cut it out in black and lay it on a white background??


I truly can't decide!! What do you think?

Thank You for visiting this blog for the ABC Blog Hop. Please come back in 2014.

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Shalana.







3 comments:

  1. Awesome and congrats on completing each letter this year!! I love your cards. I think my preference is black on white however both cards are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing every letter! I like the black on white! Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER-cute indeed!!! You are a trooper--congratulations on finishing Shelly!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete