Saturday, August 3, 2013

O - Oval

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!For this hop we will be featuring the letter O. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their O element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Linda Norman - Scrappy Therapy  then you're on the right track!


Do you ever use sketches to create cards? I love sketches. Sometimes I just want to change it up a little because everything looks a little too sharp and square. SO ... Ovals to the rescue. (of course you can use circles too, but that doesn't start with "O")

These cards are all made with sketches from the new Make It From The Heart book from Close To My Heart. AND they use almost ALL new product too. Enjoy!!


Pattern 19
Pattern 25
Pattern 27

Pattern 26

Pattern 20
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Janna Gray - The Creative Princess

Here's the complete list in case you get lost along the way!!


1. Traci Williams ~ Paper Crafting 101
2. Shalana Glass ~ Scrappin' With Shalana
3. Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
4. Linda Norman ~ Scrappy Therapy
5. Shelly Nemitz - Just One Piece <-- YOU ARE HERE           
6. Janna Gray ~ The Creative Princess
7. Catherine Nowak ~ Cat's Scrapbooking    


11 comments:

  1. Wow, every one of theses cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! I especially like the penguin one and the enjoy life ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the patterns--you are a pattern pro! I keep pulling my copy out and get lost in all the great designs! Love the sprinkle of sparkle on your penguin card! So cute! Yep, and that last card--do not get me started because I already decided I don't need that set....grrrrrrr. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great cards. All are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all cute, but that penguin melted my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards but that penguin is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your cards and how you changed them up. The penguin is tooo cute and I love the saying, "Enjoy the little things...".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cards are awesome! I love the penguin one the best but they are all GREAT!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!! Love your representation of "O". I always enjoy coming to your blog.

    ReplyDelete