Friday, February 1, 2013

WOWSERS!!!  My card over at last week's Color Dare was the winner.

Thank You so much to Color My Heart for choosing me AND giving me a prize ... what?? AND that nifty heart shaped diamond!!


I really can't take much credit for my creation. As I explained in the post, I was wandering around Pinterest when I saw this card.


When I clicked further there was a TUTORIAL linked up with a few measurements and everything. Of course I made it my own, but I would hate for anyone to think I came up with this design all by myself. If I was the creator of the design there would NOT be precision!!

I truly love this creative cyber world we live in. There are soooooo many ideas out there in blogs and Pinterest. They're all such great jumpstarters to our creativity. Thank you to all the bloggers and pinners out there. We all won this great heart shaped diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment