Saturday, February 16, 2013

D - Dolphins


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter D. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their D element will be featured in their post. If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Amber's blog ~ Scrapper's Therapy

If you came from Scrappin' with Shalana then you're on the right track!

D is for Dolphins!!



OK, I wanted to say D is for Studio J but I know my readers are smarter than that. So, what did I go ahead and do?? I created some Studio J layouts with D items so I could post them in this blog. Tricky, isn't it? Studio J layouts are only $5 each from now until March 15th. That's such an amazing price that I didn't skimp. Every person in my family gets to have his/her own dolphin page.



Even if you're a tried and true hands on sort of scrapbooker, it's the best time to try something a little bit different and create layouts without making a mess. Everyone who knows me knows I love Studio J. No one is ever finished scrapbooking, but Studio J keeps me motoring ahead. It helps my attitude.

 What else starts with D you ask??

DRIVING
DEL MAR

DANCE
DINNER

DEER
DESSERT
OK ... I'm done now!!  NO, I'm not done making Studio J layouts. I'm just done showing you  my latest creations. I'm expecting to make at least 30 more!!

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Alicia.

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:


1. Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy (link: Scrapper's Therapy)
2. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create (link: Love 2 Create)
3. Theodora~ Celebrate Crafts (link: Celebrate Crafts)
4. Linda- Scrappy Therapy (link: Scrappy Therapy)
5. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana (link: Scrappin' With Shalana)
YOU ARE HERE --> 6. Shelly Nemitz - Just One Piece (link: Just One Piece)
7. Alicia Petitt - Serene Scrapping with Alicia (link: Serene Scrapping)
8. Kathy Johnson ~ Kathy's Creative Corner (link: Kathy's Creative Corner)



9 comments:

  1. You may make a Studio J user out of me yet. These are fantastic. So quick and easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts! I live in SD and have passes to SeaWorld and I've never done the dolphin interaction....very cool. I'm sure the deer are pests to you, but I think they are cool as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only played with Studio J a little bit...but I think it's going to be what catches me up on all my books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at Dolphin! Shelly, I want to be able to make these amazing layouts as stunning as you make yours!!! I love how you did a layout of each of you with the dolphin. You rock at the J!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful driving!!! Kaylee almost has all her hours in! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool layouts. I have yet to use studio J so maybe I should try it. Your pictures are great and help tell the story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shelly, I'm going to have you come and help me with my flower garden. We'll have Amie come too and we'll have a girls weekend and make some Studio J's when we're done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete