For this hop we will be featuring the letter D. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their D element will be featured in their post. If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Amber's blog ~ Scrapper's Therapy.
If you came from Scrappin' with Shalana then you're on the right track!
D is for Dolphins!!
OK, I wanted to say D is for Studio J but I know my readers are smarter than that. So, what did I go ahead and do?? I created some Studio J layouts with D items so I could post them in this blog. Tricky, isn't it? Studio J layouts are only $5 each from now until March 15th. That's such an amazing price that I didn't skimp. Every person in my family gets to have his/her own dolphin page.
Even if you're a tried and true hands on sort of scrapbooker, it's the best time to try something a little bit different and create layouts without making a mess. Everyone who knows me knows I love Studio J. No one is ever finished scrapbooking, but Studio J keeps me motoring ahead. It helps my attitude.
What else starts with D you ask??
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Alicia.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy (link: Scrapper's Therapy)
2. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create (link: Love 2 Create)
3. Theodora~ Celebrate Crafts (link: Celebrate Crafts)
4. Linda- Scrappy Therapy (link: Scrappy Therapy)
5. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana (link: Scrappin' With Shalana)
YOU ARE HERE --> 6. Shelly Nemitz - Just One Piece (link: Just One Piece)
7. Alicia Petitt - Serene Scrapping with Alicia (link: Serene Scrapping)
8. Kathy Johnson ~ Kathy's Creative Corner (link: Kathy's Creative Corner)