Monday, December 3, 2012

AND a card to match!!

Yesterday I posted a layout that's part of a kit I'm working on. There will also be cards!!!! All of the cards will have an "love" theme without being straight up Valentines. That makes them useful for more than one day of the year. This "Flakey Friends" stamp set is the cutest. (click here to see the whole thing) AND I also love  "Snowflakes", which I used for the sentiment. (click here to check out snowflakes)

Hopefully these projects will be as exciting to you as they are to me. I'm having so much fun cutting and stamping and gluing and blinging!!

6 comments:

  1. The snow and hearts are perfect!!!! Way to get my mind on February! ;) You totally melted my heart with this one...oh wait.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe how sweet, hearts in the snow! cuteness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great winter love card. I like how you added a bit of bling to the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those hearts in the snow and it all goes so well with your sentiment. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's so cute! I love the hearts in the 'snow banks.' Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute, I love it!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete