Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Is This Cheating???

I just ordered some Studio J layouts ... woot, woot.  It feels like cheating because the time it takes is minimal. And it's NOT messy. When I scrapbook in real life there are so many things scattered everywhere!! The clean up takes as long as the creative time.

These layouts are all made electronically using Studio J (click on "Studio J" to try it yourself for FREE).  Since a picture is worth a thousands words, I'll let these layouts speak for themselves : )

Made "from scratch" on Studio J.
Made using the Express Collection in literally 5 minutes!!

Made following specific instructions from Close To My Heart.



5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about cheating! The part that took me the longest was choosing which pics to use. Hey--how did you get the text boxes and mats? I could not figure that part out at all. :( They turned out fabulous--love your flirty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment Amie. I've been doing Studio J since nearly day one. Mats & text boxes are EZ. We'll have to exchange phone numbers when we meet. I'd be happy to be your personal help line.

      Delete
  2. Oh My Gosh Shelly, I didn't even realize I followed your blog! I love reading your post and knew I loved your projects but when I met you at Regionals I didn't realize I checked your blog daily for your latest creation :) When I left last night I kept thinking I didn't get your blog address. Today when I was checking blogs there was your smiling face! Love it! It was great getting to meet you. Hope you got home safely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Dana ... isn't that funny how tricky it is to connect all of the dots sometimes? I'm still trying to do that. The most important thing I want to say is THANK YOU for looking at my blog.

      Delete
  3. It's not cheating it's smart scrapping. LOL

    I loved meeting you and am following now. Hopefully we can cheer each other on to costa rica

    ReplyDelete