Sunday, June 17, 2012

You-nique



I looooooooove this sentiment. We're all created as unique individuals. We should definitely stand up tall and enjoy being ourselves. There's a plan and a purpose and a place for every single person on Earth. No one exactly like you has ever existed before AND no one will come along in the future to be just like you. I'd even go so far to say that you were born in the right place at the right time.

I don't exactly love all of the girls in this stamp set. Don't get me wrong, they're adorable. BUT for some people even though they're just stamps they can make us feel like we're not "all that" because we aren't tall and skinny. I have to admit I had to add a bunch of imperfections to this card. It's part of the message. Even if the squares aren't all the same size and they don't line up, it's ok. I'm still gonna be happy to be me ... even dare to love who I am.

This set is called Fashionista. That's definitely not me, but the stamps fun. If I had nothing but time on my hands I could create a whole bunch of things with these lovely girls. Even the little "town" is cute.

1 comment:

  1. Great message, Shelly. I think I needed to hear that today. God bless.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete