Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sew What??

Today we're playing with Stitched Together. Every stamp looks like stitching as you can see below. Lots of people are using their sewing machines for paper crafts these days. This is sooooooooo much easier. The set contains 4 shapes (circle, flower, heart and star (not shown here)) PLUS five different stitching patterns.

To make these cards I just took out my paper scraps and started stamping shapes. Everything came together in a snap ... even with cutting out each shape by hand. I thought I'd use up a bunch of scraps, but I barely scratched the surface. These cards were so easy though that I'll definitely be copying myself and making some more. I still want to use the star, but I also want to go to bed : )






2 comments:

  1. LOVE these cards with that set. Great blog idea too! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still miss Animal Cookies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete