Friday, June 15, 2012

50%


OK ... We're half way through June. That's scary isn't it?? BUT as far as posting a different stamp set EVERY day is concerned ... it seems monumental that I haven't missed a beat.

One thing you should know about me is that mostly, I don't stamp. At least, before I met CTMH 2 1/2 years ago that is. It's still not natural to me. That just proves that ANYONE can do this. Because if I can be turned into a person who has a rainbow collection of ink, then you will probably find yourself loving all of this too. This card is a bit of my previous anti-stamp self. It appeals to me though because as they say ... sometimes less is more.

I will show you the rest of this stamp set ... A Sip ... later. In the meantime wander through a few of these posts and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment